Government of Tamil Nadu
Date of Notification: 09-05-2017
Teacher Recruitment Board
College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai
Online Application Starting Date: 10-05-2017
Last Date for Apply Online: 30-05-2017
Online Applications are inviting for the Post Graduate Assistant or PG Assistant Teachers vacancies in Tamilnadu Government Schools through Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Recruitment 2017. So, qualified and eligible candidates can apply these posts on or before the last date of 30th May 2017. A wonderful opportunities are ring up your mobile phone; don't miss it, you will ready to get these jobs without fail and also serve the government schools. The school education department is planned to fulfill all the vacancies in government schools in subsequent ways. We wish you all the best.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board shortly called as TRB is a state government agency for recruiting teachers in the state level in Tamilnadu. The Board recruit teachers for government schools and also recruiting assistant professors for government colleges. The headquarter has been located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. BT and PG Assistant Teachers Jobs 2017 The Board recruits staffs such as Graduate Assistants, Post Graduate Assistants and School Teachers by the way of Teacher eligibility Test.
About the Jobs:
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Assistant (PGT)
Post Code: 17PG
No of Vacancies: 1663
Scale of Pay: Rs.9300-34800+4800 Grade Pay
Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Degree
Age Limit: Not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017
Subject-wise Vacancy Details:
- Tamil - 218
- English - 231
- Mathematics - 180
- Physics - 176
- Chemistry - 168
- Botany - 87
- Zoology - 102
- History - 146
- Geography - 18
- Economics - 139
- Commerce - 125
- Political Science - 24
- Bio-Chemistry - 1
- Microbiology - 1
- Home Science - 7
- Telugu - 1
- Physical Director Gr-I - 39
- Written examination
- Weightage marks using Certificate Verification and Written Marks.
The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 Objective Type Questions from their subjects like, Tamil, Science, Social Sciences and Psychology.
- Main Subject - 110 Questions
- Educational Methodology - 30 Questions
- General Knowledge - 10 Questions
- Total - 150 Questions
Date of Examination: 02-07-2017 at 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
More details in English: Click Here
More details in Tamil: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to Apply Online:
Step 1 - Fields indicated by * mark are mandatory.
Note: Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information.
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Father / Mother / Guardian
- Date of Birth
- Persons with Disability (Orthopedically Impaired/Visually Impaired) should choose their percentage of disabilities and choose whether they need scribe or not.
- Candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
- Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number, second Mobile Number is optional.
- Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
- Enter a password of candidate’s choice with 8 to 15 characters and this password should be remembered by the candidates, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
- Save the information you have entered and take printout one more copy or keep in email for your future reference.
Step 2: Filling Carefully
- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour. Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
- If there are any errors, rectify the same using Edit data option. Otherwise Submit.
Step 3: Using Email and Password
- The candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number and an acknowledgement will be displayed. The acknowledgement will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
Step 4: Click Login
- Login, using the generated registration number and password. Fill in the Educational Details and main subjects studied in UG degree, PG Degree.
- For the Direct Recruitment of PG Assistants, candidates should have studied the same subject in Both Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree, both for academic subjects and Languages. For the post of Physical Director Grade-I, the candidates may possess any UG Degree with M.P.Ed. degree.
- After filling in the UG degree and PG degree details, the post applied for will be displayed automatically.
- ONLY those candidates who have Higher Secondary class teaching experience as a Post Graduate Teacher in the applied post, after completing all the required qualifications for the post, alone should fill-in the teaching experience field.
- ONLY those candidates who have registered in Professional and Executive Employment Exchange after completing all the required qualifications for the post alone should fill-in the date of registration.
- Candidate has to choose the exam district of their choice, however the Board reserves its right in the allocation of exam district.
- Read the declaration, tick the check boxes and click SUBMIT.
Step 5 : Upload Photograph and Signature
- The candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport port size photograph and signature.
- The file size of the photograph should be between 15 kb to 50 kb and that of the signature should be between 5 kb to 20 kb.
- The Online application system will not allow to upload any files smaller or larger than the above mentioned sizes.
- All candidates have to upload his/her photograph and signature only in “jpg/jpeg format”
- Once the photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make payment through the online payment mode.
Step 6: Fees and other final submit
- Make payment of examination fee only through online mode. The fee for examination is Rs.500/- (for SC/ST and differently abled persons Rs.250/-) + service charges extra.Payment can be made either by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets.