Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Chennai 600 006
Results Published Now: Click Here
Online applications are invited for 1058 Posts Lecturer Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic Colleges with Direct Recruitment Process Through Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Chennai. So, eligible and interested candidates can apply these posts on or before the last date of application submission.
Advertisement date: 16.06.2017
Last date: 07.07.2017
Hall Ticket Download: 21.07.2017
Written Exam date :13.08.2017 (time 10.00 to 13.00 hours)
Jobs in Detail :
Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges Tamil Nadu - 1058 Posts
Salary: Basic Pay 15600 Academic Grade Pay 5400 plus allowances
Age: 57 years
Educational Qualification : Lecturer in Engineering :
- BE / BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BE / BTech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE / BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE / BTech Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- BE / BTech Computer Science and Engineering
- BE / BTech Information Technology
- BE / BTech Production Engineering
- BE / BTech Textile Technology / Textile Engineering
- BE / BTech Printing Technology
- MA English
- MSc / MS / M.Mathematics
- MSc Physics
- MSc Chemistry
- Post Graduate Degree in Modern Office Practice
TRB Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017 - Subject-wise vacancy List
Exam fee: Rs.300 for SC / SCA / ST / PwD candidates.
Exam fee : Rs.600 for UR / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC candidates.
Mode of fee : online payment
- Single Paper - Time 3 hours duration.
- MCQ type of questions will be asked in English only.
- Total questions 150 MCQs.
- 100 MCQs in Main Subject - Each MCQ will carry 1 mark : Total 100 marks
- 40 MCQs in Main Subject - Each MCQ will carry 2 marks : Total 80 marks
- 10 MCQs in General Knowledge - Each MCQ will carry 1 mark : Total 10 marks
- Total 190 Marks
- Stage I - Written Exam
- Stage II - Certificate Verification (weightage marks)
- There is no personal interview.
- Teaching experience (full time) in govt / govt-aided / pvt colleges minimum 2 years and above - 2 marks or
- Teaching experience (part time) in govt / govt-aided / pvt colleges minimum 4 years and above - 2 marks
- Additional qualification 1 (ME / MTech / M.Phil) 3 marks
- Additional qualification 2 (Ph.D) 5 marks
- First class degree is essential.
- Tamil Nadu Government's 200 Point roster system applicable.
- Cut-off date for age calculation is 01.07.2017.
- Cut-off date for educational qualification is 16.06.2017
- Experience certificate must be in prescribed format.
- Helpline Number: 044 -28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134
- Helpline Email ID: email@example.com
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through online mode of application on or before the last date i.e. 07.07.2017
Notification in Tamil: http://trb.tn.nic.in/POL2017/16062017/NOTIT.pdf
Written Exam Syllabus: https://trbonlineexams.in/polytechnic/syllabus.aspx
Online Application and Registration: https://trbonlineexams.in/polytechnic/
Hall Ticket Download as PDF: http://trb.tn.nic.in